||Home > Events
The EUROMED Aviation Project is organising a series of seminars and workshops aiming at disseminating information about its objectives, EU policies for the aviation sector and at having talks with the Euro Mediterranean Aviation Community. These forums outcomes set the basis for a cooperative building up of the future Euro-Mediterranean Common Aviation Area.
The EUROMED Aviation Project also organises frequent meetings to communicate, and receive feedback and guidance from the beneficiary countries and stakeholders.
- 7th Euromed Transport Forum Aviation Working Group Meeting, 5 December 2011, Brussels, Belgium
- Conference on the Euro-Mediterranean Common Aviation Area, 29 September 2011, Cairo, Egyp
- EASA Workshop on Third Country Operators NPA, 5 and 6 May 2011, Cologne, Germany
- 2nd Aviation Accident Incident Investigation Workshop, 13 April 2011, Brussels, Belgium
- Conference on the Euro-Mediterranean Common Aviation Area, 29 March 2011, Algiers, Algeria
- MASC Workshop (ex 3rd JMAA Workshop), 25 October 2010, Brussels, Belgium
- 2nd JMAA Workshop, 10 June 2010, Nicosia, Cyprius
- Financial Workshop, 9 June 2010, Nicosia, Cyprius
- 2nd EASA International Cooperation Forum (ICF), 27-29 April 2010 in Dubai, UAE
- 1st JMAA Workshop, 7 April 2010, Amman, Jordan